Concerning processes and the equipment list, necessary for the production of craft chocolate. And which of the necessary equipment we deliver:
1) Partition and manual cleaning of cocoa beans. One of the most important operations is the removal of small stones and branches that can damage the equipment while entering operating parts. For your convenience we make a professional sieve Allure VS with illumination for manual cleaning of cocoa beans.
2) Roasting of cocoa beans – it is possible to use any convection furnace, or to fry in an oven. There is a wide choice on the market, you will be able to easily find the model suitable for you in all respects by yourself or to fry cocoa beans in a coffee roaster.
3) Crushing and separation of cocoa beans. Use our unique machine, the Allure CD2 Crusher-Separator made for the crushing of cocoa beans and the separation of crushed cocoa from cocoa wella (peel). An average exit of crushed cocoa makes 80-85% of the loaded volume. Rated capacity of the machine is 10-15 kg per hour. Data are given for results after two or three passes (repetitions of processes). Data can vary depending on a grade, the content of fat and extent of frying of cocoa beans.
4) Mastication and conching of crushed cocoas. The advantage of our equipment is the simultaneous performance of three technological processes necessary for preparation of cocoa paste – (1) mixing of ingredients (sugar, oil, nutritional supplements) with (2) simultaneous mastication of crushed cocoa and additives to 25-30 microns and (3) conching of the chocolate paste. Conching in our Melangers begins from the first operating hours, along with crushing. The design of ours Melangers allows to keep the best shades of taste of aromatic cocoa beans. In case you use Melanger Allure, the conching machine as the separate device WILL NOT BE REQUIRED.
5) Filtration of chocolate paste. Use our vibro-filter VF! It is an inexpensive machine of a very high quality. The Vibro-filter Allure VF is the most high-performant and efficient mechanism in the class!
6) Molding and storage of not tempered chocolate pastes -pins (racks) will be necessary for storage of gastronomic containers with a chocolate paste.
7) Chocolate tempering. While you work with small volumes of products (for example, up to 5 kg a day), you can carry out tempering manually, and in this case you need a granite table. If you are going to produce chocolate in lots over 5-7 kg a day, we recommend to use the Tempering car. Do you need effective and economic version of the tempering machine? Use the Wheel tempering bathtub Allure T20! It is a universal machine, simple in use and easy in operation! T20 can be used and as (1) tempering machine, (2) as a bathtub for a warming up of oil or chocolate and (3) as a tank for maintenance of the constant temperature (accuracy of 0.3 °C) of cocoa oil or chocolate.
8) Molding of tempered chocolate pastes. You will need forms for filling of chocolate paste, a vibrotable, a refrigerator. For removal of air bubbles from the pastes filled in forms use our Allure VD Vibrotable!
9) Different trifles: scoops, scrapers, pyrometers (temperature measuring devices), bowls, etc. Packing at your discretion.